Oct 2024 POTM voting thread

Vote For Oct 2024 POTM Winner


  • Total voters
    250
  • Poll closed .
Get your votes in, everyone!
 
Yes, because mine is the best… or worst… or best of the worst…. I don’t know, but it’s dang artistic…
And I’m behind…. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
See, my photos are just mediocre enough to not win a great photo contest or a bad photo contest.
 
@maroun.c we need to do a "Just meh, fairly mediocre" Photo Contest. :face-with-tears-of-joy:






I'm totally kidding. I'd lose that one too.
 
@maroun.c we need to do a "Just meh, fairly mediocre" Photo Contest. :face-with-tears-of-joy:






I'm totally kidding. I'd lose that one too.
I wouldn’t even be able to enter one of those...





Because I am neither "meh" or "mediocre" :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new