October, 2017 POTM Voting Poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Choose October's POTM Winner


  • Total voters
    516
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was easy! (Sarcasm)
 
I voted. I like #6. If it truly looks like that I must know the name.

Shelley
 
Last day to get your votes in. Some great pictures this month so help choose the winner.
 
Hard to pick one, awesome shots everyone! Hopefully one day I'll be able to submit some amazing photos like these!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new