October, 2017 POTM Voting Poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Choose October's POTM Winner


  • Total voters
    516
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was totally joking, but here's a good time to point out what keeps happening with pictures! Look at the picture I posted, and look at the picture that WAS posted. There's some funky stuff going on.

z2131z654z6845zScreen%20Shot%202017-11-08%20at%203.20.13%20PM.png



@mdbannister look at the forum bugz !
I'll get someone more tech savvy than me to look into this.
 
Only a couple more days left to vote. If you haven't done so already, you might as well do it now.
 
I was totally joking, but here's a good time to point out what keeps happening with pictures! Look at the picture I posted, and look at the picture that WAS posted. There's some funky stuff going on.

z2131z654z6845zScreen%20Shot%202017-11-08%20at%203.20.13%20PM.png



@mdbannister look at the forum bugz !

Can you start a new thread in the forum feedback please so we can dig in to this? Thanks!
 
Voted!
 
Voted! Wow... some really nice pics. It was a tough decision.
 
I voted and as a photographer I can’t wait until my tank has something in it! With that is there a chance these can be identified? Especially what #13 is.
 
I need to know how to take some of these amazing close-ups!

Check out the stickies in the Photography Forum. A lot of great information there to help us in our photo journey's in this hobby. Most important...practice, practice, practice. Something I need to do myself...lol.
 
Amazing pics! It's like picking a favorite child :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new