October, 2017 POTM Voting Poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Choose October's POTM Winner


  • Total voters
    516
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was easy! (Sarcasm)
 
I voted. I like #6. If it truly looks like that I must know the name.

Shelley
 
Last day to get your votes in. Some great pictures this month so help choose the winner.
 
Hard to pick one, awesome shots everyone! Hopefully one day I'll be able to submit some amazing photos like these!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new