Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMAG1704.jpg
IMAG1707.jpg
IMAG1708.jpg
IMAG1711-1.jpg
IMAG1713.jpg
 
Here are my neon green with yellow mouths. Hard to get a really good picture as they are a little further back in my tank and I only have a Point and shoot.

Not as vibrant green as yours theronsta.
IMG_0005-1.jpg
 
Here are some of the rest of my collection!

Nice Blue/purple. The bumps on the skirt are green and run a little in towards the mouth.
IMG_0088-3.jpg


IMG_0084-1.jpg


IMG_0083-1.jpg


IMG_0061-3.jpg


IMG_0059.jpg


Baby Blasto that sprouted up on one of my rocks.
IMG_00121.jpg


A Colony that I never got to add to my collection due to Fedex's screw up.
386748_317659098248107_206890082658343_1408182_952983692_n.jpg


IMG_0132-2.jpg


IMG_0088-2.jpg


IMG_0097-1.jpg


IMG_0073-3.jpg


IMG_0018-1.jpg


IMG_0046.jpg


IMG_0041.jpg
 
My RPE merletti colony. Dont see this morph to often
IMG_0880.jpg


blasto1.jpg


IMG_0824.jpg


IMG_0822.jpg


IMG_0769.jpg


IMG_0544.jpg


IMG_0025.jpg


Top down on the center of my tank where I have many of the blastos.
IMG_0075-1.jpg




I might have missed a few. lol
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new