Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have an obsession with blastos and I got lucky a few days ago ago when I found this beauty!!!
20180426_003003.jpg
Where did you find that beauty?
 
62236471c5bf04ba60ca8b17c6852ff3.jpg
the one on the right bounced a lot. Had that one for years.
 
All those blasts are out of this world, I wish I could find some like these, it would be worth the price.
 
My only Blasto as well...although a bit common looking comparatively....

Blasto.jpg
 
Dgx1TjgCBmQUQaY2A
I'm building a Blasto Garden Collection and already have 14 amazing ones I'm out of town so I can't post a pic of the ones I have but these are arriving on Tuesday ❤️
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new