Official CTARS Growout Competition 2.01 Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I noticed that mine were there one day and then gone the next. Along with Phil's awesome purple hornets which had been doing very well. I was NOT amused.
 
Awe man you were a good competition for the last one. I almost text you to ask you how many you had but thought it was to late. Well if you want more I can get you more along with the mind blowing palys you wanted
 
No new ones here but I lost one already!
 
I had high hopes for these and I really liked their colors. Phil, I'll definitely take you up on the hornets and the palys.
 
okay month 2 still 2 polyps
 

Attachments

  • frag month 2.jpg
    frag month 2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 271
I am down to one polyp! An ill fated decision to split up my 2 polyps to spread I had one of the separated polyps blow away off frag disk. I need to work on my glueing skills!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422643375.530558.jpg
 
I've still got two but it looks like I have a nub of a baby starting to come through, please excuse the crappy phone pics.

 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new