Official Euphyllia Show Off Thread...

O.....M....G.. that is liquid gold you have there, that is soooo big and you only started with three heads you must really good water quality and flow and lighting. How old is it??

About 6 years ago I had 3 heads and I thought they died. Too much flow on them. Put the skeleton in back of tank in low flow area. One head started to come back. Now I have what you see. One tough coral.
 
My hammer. Started with 3 heads.

image.jpeg
How long till it got that big. I wish I had that
 
I never thought I would be falling for euphyllia like I am!
 
I never thought I would be falling for euphyllia like I am!


It's easy to do. Some really nice colors. Many are great growers, plus all the movement in your tank makes it fun to see.
 
I love the fact that I can put them close together!
 
I have a purple tipped pink that I love... I think they are under rated!!!!!!!
I've personally never seen on this color in my area. Had to pick it up! It's hard to capture the color under the actinic though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new