Official Euphyllia Show Off Thread...

image.jpeg
Splatter Hammer and Yellow Hammer
 
Pictures of my euphylia dominated tank. Starting to work on right hand side. Over 40 pieces so far

IMG_20160721_101432.jpg


IMG_20160627_215456.jpg


IMG_20160615_174958.JPG

Killer tank! Do you have a separate build thread?
 
4b3146a6835b96f6f2e229ba2961549c.jpg


c719324e319297d3c5c29671b2bf417b.jpg


5562fa8805dbcfbe1851df4c273271b6.jpg


Here's an update of my hammer... time to start selling or trading frags
 
I need to get some photos of mine! I have picked up a few beauties!
 
Not sure of the color. But a nice branching hammer. Would love to have a yellow like above.
DSC_2768-1_1_zpsgyqhpf3t.jpg
 
Here's mine, I dont know which hammer is it. Got it from LFS two months ago, grows like crazy.

IMG_0444_zpsfu69cs9w.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new