Official Euphyllia Show Off Thread...

Euphyllia dominated biocube 32.

20221001_204039.jpg

20221001_204055.jpg
20221001_204130.jpg

20220831_133848.jpg
20220831_133851.jpg
 
Boom
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20221119_233407317.jpg
    PXL_20221119_233407317.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 103
  • PXL_20221119_233358177.jpg
    PXL_20221119_233358177.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 118
  • PXL_20221119_233513983.jpg
    PXL_20221119_233513983.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 117
  • PXL_20221119_233520169.jpg
    PXL_20221119_233520169.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 119
  • PXL_20221103_003711178.jpg
    PXL_20221103_003711178.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 113
In the back of my 3’ SPS tank I have a tennis ball sized Hammer coral with 8-10 heads. I’ve been meaning to get a close up of it but this is the best I have so far.
DF81B370-30FA-4E45-8C64-689AB226AD21.jpeg

And my (wall?) Frammer in my 4’ tank.
79BEDB31-2215-4400-A127-6AC0A07E7144.jpeg
 
I have to brag! I wanted a hammer ever since I started keeping a salt water tank and I finally got one this year! 2 heads, splitting to 3 when I got her in January 2022. Now she has 11 full heads, and 6 buds growing off her base! My very favorite coral in the tank. :)


D05E7DD2-2405-4499-9B74-220CCD1B2106.jpeg

B48D22E6-381D-4C7D-A349-FAF081DD7337.jpeg

CADEBAAB-CECA-4EFB-8A17-D6072B6AFAD4.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new