Official Euphyllia Show Off Thread...

Looks like everyone is hungry here lol

uploadfromtaptalk1428193445501.jpg

IMO I wouldn't frag that frogspawn until it at least doubles in size.
 
Took this shot yesterday trying to figure out how to get decent pictures for an update! Still have a lot of work to do.

 
Took this shot yesterday trying to figure out how to get decent pictures for an update! Still have a lot of work to do.

Looks great! Nice shot.

Yeah I'm not fragging the 2 heads that you see in the pic I was asking about the babies it has all around its skirt...
You could give one a shot, but I would let them grow.
 
WHAT,.......NO WAY ! :rockon:
Man, he's HUGE !!!

How long have you had it, just how big is it and what size tank ?
 
Last edited:
Beast mode!
 
lol,...Clowns will take residence in almost any tentacle coral they can get, if a anemone is not in the tank.
We have and love the associations with Clowns !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new