Official Euphyllia Show Off Thread...

FB_IMG_1460351046512_zpswicggenx.jpg
 
5f5fa9732b78f431e0cd65474245526f.jpg
My torches! I have a few special torches on the way too!
 
My Euphyllia Garden. I need to get some updated pictures. The main frogspawn has gotten much larger.
Garden2.jpg
Garden1.jpg
 
e8b5d98e4e841fb43c6925156746c13f.jpg
just got this torch in and it's pretty unique
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new