Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

kgthomas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Really interesting thread on a forum. Never seen anything like this before. If possible I’d like people to pray for a local children’s cancer charity I volunteer with And in fact for anyone suffering ill health.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all,

Really interesting thread on a forum. Never seen anything like this before. If possible I’d like people to pray that I can achieve my fundraising target for a local children’s cancer charity I volunteer with. And in fact for anyone suffering ill health.

Thank you for your efforts to combat cancer - it is nasty stuff and has touched many of us in one way or another. You will find that we believe in community here include lifting up those who are in of encouragement or prayer. Prayers sent for your fundraising and for those who it will positively impact.

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As most of you know, I am a Pastor first and foremost and I wanted to create a place to where any one can post if they need prayer. I believe in prayer and I want to be here for you all if you ever need me.

You can post your request here, PM, or email me. Whichever one you feel comfortable with the most.

I receive prayer PM's a lot here and now we have a place to post the prayer request if you need it.

Thank you all.

PRAYER LIST:
Steven
FaviaFreak (job)
ofblong (closer to God)
mevstheworld (job)
Viva'sReef (new baby)
H@rry (wife continued healing)
fastandsneaky (mom and family)
pspfishlady (daughter continued healing)
ddr_phish (wife and daughter)
Blackhawk Fan (cousin)
rdvab (family)
DaveMorris (finances)
commonstranger (family)
reefanatic (finances and guidance)

thank you Rev. Amen

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Really interesting thread on a forum. Never seen anything like this before. If possible I’d like people to pray for a local children’s cancer charity I volunteer with And in fact for anyone suffering ill health.
Praying for an end to childhood cancer and all cancer

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little Jackson has improved. A couple of days ago it looked like a sure thing that he would have to have surgery to remove part of his bowel. Today, the surgeon smiled and said, "I like that boy, he's a fighter" . It now looks like he very well may not have to have surgery. Thanks so much for the prayers and continue to pray for him and our family!

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little Jackson has improved. A couple of days ago it looked like a sure thing that he would have to have surgery to remove part of his bowel. Today, the surgeon smiled and said, "I like that boy, he's a fighter" . It now looks like he very well may not have to have surgery. Thanks so much for the prayers and continue to pray for him and our family!
Love to hear praise reports!!!!
Praying that God continues to put the fight into Jackson

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thank you both very much. This means a great deal.
Sorry to hear and the Lord provides always healing hands that leads Doctors , pharmastic and nurses to give us cures and recovery. Prayer for you:

1570907679425.png

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I report that my father is doing very well, ahead of what I would expect other than he cannot urinate without a catheter. I guess it’s common for 70+ year old men post-surgery for a bit.

We don’t know prognosis information yet because the test results aren’t back but we are hopeful. Thank you all for the prayers. God is good!

Fishurama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to sound selfish but ordered another ornate leopard wrasse online... First time from saltwater and liveaquaria where bad(dont want to get into it here), so this time trying aqualocker... Hope the fish comes alive don't want another DOA, rip beautiful fish.
Thanks <3
dead2.jpg

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oohhh... let me just jump in here real quick! :D I have an interview for a new job on Wednesday. I'm nervous. I really need this job. PRAYERS PLEASE! If it's God's will, that it WILL happen! Thanks! :D
Sent, You can do it!! If it's a fit for you and your family he will provide!
Praying God's will is done
Prayed for peace and clarity for you. He is faithful!

UPDATE: After 2 interviews and a Job Shadow phase...I GOT THE JOB AND I START TOMORROW! Thanks to all for prayers and well wishes! To God be the glory! <3 :D

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Just a heads up. One reason for my reduced activity here is that I found out recently that my father has colon cancer. It’s been an emotional rollercoaster but I would appreciate any prayers you all can muster.
We cannot be sure but we hope and think we understand that his prognosis is good and we caught it early. We do not believe it has spread anywhere else and surgery should fix it. We are unsure about next steps, what type of cancer, more succinct prognosis, etc until post-surgery which is on the 16th.

Sorry for less participation in recent months, aside from this — this is a busy time of year and a lot has been going on. I am very blessed and God is good but it’s yielded less free time stand-alone.

Thank you all, God bless!

Prayers for peace and strength and healing! <3

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
UPDATE: After 2 interviews and a Job Shadow phase...I GOT THE JOB AND I START TOMORROW! Thanks to all for prayers and well wishes! To God be the glory! <3 :D

Awesome!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I report that my father is doing very well, ahead of what I would expect other than he cannot urinate without a catheter. I guess it’s common for 70+ year old men post-surgery for a bit.

We don’t know prognosis information yet because the test results aren’t back but we are hopeful. Thank you all for the prayers. God is good!
Praying for your dad!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Praying for all of you guys today. Let us know if there's anything specific you need prayer for!

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We pray for strength for you and yours, comfort for him and faith to all!!

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on Jackson. He has finished his antibiotics and they are going to try to feed him with formula through his feeding tube tomorrow. This is the next big step in his road to recovery. Continue to pray for him and all of our family.

I would like to add another request. My mom suffers from Alzheimer's disease and is slowly going down hill. It's very hard to watch her slowly decline. Pray for her not to suffer and for strength/wisdom for my brother and I as we take care of her.

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on Jackson. He has finished his antibiotics and they are going to try to feed him with formula through his feeding tube tomorrow. This is the next big step in his road to recovery. Continue to pray for him and all of our family.

I would like to add another request. My mom suffers from Alzheimer's disease and is slowly going down hill. It's very hard to watch her slowly decline. Pray for her not to suffer and for strength/wisdom for my brother and I as we take care of her.
Praying for continued and new healing and comfort and wisdom for You and Your brother