Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I have a very special dear friend who needs some prayers. We met on Facebook, through The English Shepherd Society page. She loves her dogs and last year set up a little community aquarium. It had been years prior that she had any fish. Anyhow, she’s pretty much alone where she is and is battling lung cancer. She did really well the first round of chemo but this last round seems to be kicking her butt. She could use some warriors in her corner. Her name is Cathy. I wish I were closer, I’d help her with things around her farm :(

DMG Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I have a very special dear friend who needs some prayers. We met on Facebook, through The English Shepherd Society page. She loves her dogs and last year set up a little community aquarium. It had been years prior that she had any fish. Anyhow, she’s pretty much alone where she is and is battling lung cancer. She did really well the first round of chemo but this last round seems to be kicking her butt. She could use some warriors in her corner. Her name is Cathy. I wish I were closer, I’d help her with things around her farm :(

A prayer for Cathy that it's God's will for her to be healed. May He bless her in her time of need.

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will pray for your friend Cathy!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to request prayers of healing for the best friend of my 8 year old grandson. He lives in Florida and was just diagnosed with leukemia. It is already in his brain and spine. He is hospitalized in St Petersburg, FL. And please also say a prayer for my grandson as well to give him strength as he is having a hard time with this. He is afraid his best friend will die like his daddy did.

I would like to request continued prayers for this little boy who remains in the hospital and has been there since August. He name is Roman and is starting his 4th round of chemo. If all goes well he may be able to go home in January. Thanks

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to request continued prayers for this little boy who remains in the hospital and has been there since August. He name is Roman and is starting his 4th round of chemo. If all goes well he may be able to go home in January. Thanks

Prayers for Roman. Heavily father, hear our prayers for healing for Roman. Touch him with your healing hands and hold him and his family in your Grace! In your name we plead the blood of Jesus Christ. In the name of the father, son and holy ghost, Amen!

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will pray for Roman!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Prayed for peace, strength, and healing Roman and also praying for his family and friends. How is your grandson doing?