Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As some of you may know, I am a doctor and is seeing patients through this crisis. We are short supply. I used the same mask since all of this begin. I soak my mask in 70% alcohol weekly so I can reuse it.
Anyway, knowing that our clinic are short of masks, some of our patients are making mask for us. It really warm my heart.
These masks are not N-95 but in this case it is the thoughts that really count.
The picture is blurred because I have my phone in a zip-lock bag so I won't bring home any infection. A lot easier to wipe with alcohol then without the bag, and I discarded the bag as I go into our house, straight to the shower. My wife have a plastic back, all my clothing go straight to the washing machine.
img_7247-jpg.1497721
Amaziing the support you are getting and thoughts and prayers you stay safe and continue to help during these times

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amaziing the support you are getting and thoughts and prayers you stay safe and continue to help during these times
Thank you for your dedication. Praying for you, your family and all those affected by this terrible virus

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just heard today that my closest friend for 50 years probably has it. He also has Parkinsons.

He has a high fever but won't get the test back until tomorrow. His doctor told him not to go to the hospital because there are to many sick people there and so far, he is better off at home. Of course he may have to go eventually.
He is also a Viet Nam Vet.
We live in New York. Our hospital has a refrigerated trailer in the lot because the morgue can't handle the cases, but I hope and pray he doesn't end up there

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just heard today that my closest friend for 50 years probably has it. He also has Parkinsons.

He has a high fever but won't get the test back until tomorrow. His doctor told him not to go to the hospital because there are to many sick people there and so far, he is better off at home. Of course he may have to go eventually.
He is also a Viet Nam Vet.
We live in New York. Our hospital has a refrigerated trailer in the lot because the morgue can't handle the cases, but I hope and pray he doesn't end up there

Paul - thanks for sharing. I have and will continue to pray for health, wisdom, and peace for your friend.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got a call. His test came back negative for the Corona Virus.

He still has a fever but it seems to be something else. Maybe the regular flu. What a great coincidence.

I am so relieved.

Thank you for your prayers, They worked. :D

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to ask for a prayer for some of the most important people in my life. There are many I have lost in the last 20 years, too many to count. My grandfather on Mom's side, my uncle on my Dad's side, my grandmother in Dad's side, then a year later my Dad. Between the first and last there were at least half a dozen close family friends that passed. Some of these losses have had a serious negative effect on my life and makes me regret not devoting more of my childhood, young adult life to them. Especially my grandparents. I could have done soooooo much more as my time spent pursuing my life /career has led to nothing special.

May the Lord forgive me for my wrong doings and misdeeds. Please forgive me.

AmaleeC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh, oh, wow. I didn't read the responses until after I posted. I feel like a fool now.
Don’t feel foolish! I’ll be helping you pray. We can’t change our past, so no need to dwell on that. But we can control our futures. Sending lots of love + prayers your way. Philippians 4:6-7 <3

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t feel foolish! I’ll be helping you pray. We can’t change our past, so no need to dwell on that. But we can control our futures. Sending lots of love + prayers your way. Philippians 4:6-7 <3
Just so others know. I am considered an atheist by the general rules but was raised Catholic/ non denominational. It's not that I don't believe, just that I desire proof before submitting. I do pray every now and then and used to go to X mas mass.

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayer works even for us Reefers!

My daughter was very sick. Her Bones were growing faster then her body and would have hit puperty at age 3 things didnt look good for her at all. My Church family Prayed For her day and night.....two weeks later her blood levels were fine and everything was regressing..PRAYER ROCKS! It sure saved a future reefer

arya2-1.jpg

arya-1.jpg
Glad your daughter is making progress.

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to ask for a prayer for some of the most important people in my life. There are many I have lost in the last 20 years, too many to count. My grandfather on Mom's side, my uncle on my Dad's side, my grandmother in Dad's side, then a year later my Dad. Between the first and last there were at least half a dozen close family friends that passed. Some of these losses have had a serious negative effect on my life and makes me regret not devoting more of my childhood, young adult life to them. Especially my grandparents. I could have done soooooo much more as my time spent pursuing my life /career has led to nothing special.

May the Lord forgive me for my wrong doings and misdeeds. Please forgive me.
Your past is already covered by the Blood don't dwell there. Even though I fail Him daily I can only try to be better than I was yesterday. I pray that God pursues You and You come to know His goodness and Love

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a prayer request. I have this very important exam upcoming In a few weeks, it’s all dependent on one written essay that determines a lot, been studying a lot for it and unfortunately becoming alittle stressed out.

Prayers sent.

Everyone please take sometime and pray for our nation during this pandemic. So many are struggling and don't see any relief.