Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are able, please consider financially assisting those in need in addition to prayers.

Wen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s pray for the senseless rioting to end, for the safety of those protecting peaceful protesters, businesses & personal property and for the healing of our country.

Jesus, Please bring healing to the hurting, safety to those protecting us from evil and guide our country’s path. Amen

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s pray for the senseless rioting to end, for the safety of those protecting peaceful protesters, businesses & personal property and for the healing of our country.

Jesus, Please bring healing to the hurting, safety to those protecting us from evil and guide our country’s path. Amen

Prayers for the police and National Guard to show restraint and compassion for those they are tasked with protecting.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snails are at it again. More eggs. They are worse than rabbits 20200601_202539.jpg

Copingwithpods

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a believer myself but would like to request a prayer so that we may keep these people in our thoughts, for those business owners who's livelihoods have been threaten by the riots, the many innocent people hurt and affected by them and for the wellbeing of everyone involved police and protestors alike.

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a believer myself but would like to request a prayer so that we may keep these people in our thoughts, for those business owners who's livelihoods have been threaten by the riots, the many innocent people hurt and affected by them and for the wellbeing of everyone involved police and protestors alike.
Praying for Our country and ALL affected by these senseless actions.
Praying for You also, that You think prayer will work says You must have a little belief.

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pray for my sister in law who was admitted with stroke symptoms due to a dissection of her vertebral artery. She is in her 30's with a 1 year old and a 4 year old. Pray for her husband who can't be at her bedside due to the COVID-19 precautions.

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pray for my sister in law who was admitted with stroke symptoms due to a dissection of her vertebral artery. She is in her 30's with a 1 year old and a 4 year old. Pray for her husband who can't be at her bedside due to the COVID-19 precautions.
Praying for healing and a good diagnosis for Your sister in law and praying for comfort and peace for her husband.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Prayers to all in need.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Please , a wish and prayer for Premnas1, a member who lost his wife of 30 years and could really use prayer and comfort at this time.

@Premnas1

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

DothanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You. No hepatitis b or c. Theyre still trying to figure it out. He feels fine it was just a routine blood test that caught it
hello, i was reading thru this thread and noticed this one about your son. My brother is 40 and has had UAB doctors stumped for 2 years (Oct 2018). At first, they thought it was due to alcohol abuse. They've finally found the cause - Addison's Disease. it's an autoimmune issue and he needs a transplant. He's on the list for transplant so praying for God's healing power and faithfulness throughout this process for him. For personal reasons, let's just call him "Jon".

Anyway, his journey started with the hep tests as well. And amazingly, they found that he'd had it, but that his body had overcome it and he didn't have it anymore. Stumped the docs at UAB so much, they requested he become part of research group (it's like a 1 in 5,000,000 chance for a body to do that). So, now he has no hep, but the docs have said if a liver comes in and has it, that he should take it because they treat or cure it (depending on strain A, B or C).

Praying for your family. I certainly understand how difficult this is for you and your family and of course your son. God will prevail - always does. And nothing happens, that wasn't meant to happen. All His plan.

- Peace, comfort and healing to you and your family