Og bounce (large &small ) show piece

Item Price
500-2800 obo
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Town-916

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Messages
180
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have two og’s looking to re home . First is about 2.5” $500
Second one is a momma I been having for years it is about 5” when fully open . Pretty freaking big $2800

D55A53C4-C0E3-4C8A-A157-D965B403C035.jpeg 3995FCBE-4780-4A31-8A7A-F2854A892D60.jpeg 021A3D29-E274-49D7-859B-743AE415A3C7.jpeg 99387CD3-E309-4671-BC3C-7D90A9501787.jpeg 3364C5D2-CE7E-4627-A8DF-C764542C9948.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Bump
2.5” og 450 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new