OG Bounce & Moneybag Bounce

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AScientificReefer

Tlāloc
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Messages
471
Reaction score
2,174
Location
Los Angeles, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can ship for free. Prefer local pickup however

Selling my OG Momma 3.5Inch Fully extended
Asking $850 or best offer
20240804_130730 (1).jpg


Then we got the Money Bag Bounce (Looks like an extremely bounced Godzilla) asking $350 for babies about half inch size.
Example half inch shroom first then Momma pictured after

20240804_130839.jpg
20240804_130818.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new