• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
150-350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

The Roaming Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OG Godzilla bounces for sale.
$150 each for the two nickel size
$350 for the larger 2 inch
Mother shown in last pic for reference (NFS)
Local pickup near 12590. Shipping available at buyers cost. PM with any questions

IMG_0360.jpeg IMG_0361.jpeg IMG_0363.jpeg

SinkyShippy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OG Godzilla bounces for sale.
$150 each for the two nickel size
$350 for the larger 2 inch
Mother shown in last pic for reference (NFS)
Local pickup near 12590. Shipping available at buyers cost. PM with any questions

IMG_0360.jpeg IMG_0361.jpeg IMG_0363.jpeg
Is this OG Godzilla bounce or Godzilla Yuma?

OP
OP
The Roaming Reefer

The Roaming Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
when will you have more?
Not sure. I havent seen any babies around my mother Godzilla for a while. Probably not for a couple months. I don’t like to cut my yumas so it’s up to her when she wants to drop me some more babies haha

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aww Thats to bad! Do they not frag well? It seems most of them I have read are from dropped babies. How often do they drop? I had a king kong that was in my tank slowly growing then she got stung by my lobo down to the mouth and when I lifted the plug I saw a baby! There may have been some all along that died from lack of light and I just didn't know to look! The baby I pulled out is now growing faster then waiting for the stung one to regenerate!

OP
OP
The Roaming Reefer

The Roaming Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aww Thats to bad! Do they not frag well? It seems most of them I have read are from dropped babies. How often do they drop? I had a king kong that was in my tank slowly growing then she got stung by my lobo down to the mouth and when I lifted the plug I saw a baby! There may have been some all along that died from lack of light and I just didn't know to look! The baby I pulled out is now growing faster then waiting for the stung one to regenerate!
They certainly can be fragged but I like having my monster mushrooms in my display. My Godzilla is a little over 5 inches across when she stretches out. I generally get a few babies every couple months or so

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! I dont blame you for that! I had a person offering me a 3 inch one for 300 but this was a facebook seller!

Now after he sold them all I am kicking my butt that I didn't buy it! lol
Do they grow as slow as king kongs? Mine is taking forever to come back after getting stung and it took a long time to grow even before it got stung! I have other yumas that grow really fast though!

Did mama put out anymore babys lately?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.6%
Back