OG Jawbreaker frag pack

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
20,578
Location
Outer Banks, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7651.JPG

IMG_7653.JPG
IMG_7593.JPG
IMG_7595.JPG
I've got a 5 Frag Pack WYSIWYG $600 shipped. 1hr DOA with pics in original bag on first delivery.
3 OG Jawbreakers (1st pic is at least quarter, 2nd pic are 2 almost nickel)
1 Monti Setosa (3rd pic nice bright orange)
1 Micro Lord (4th pic green striped Acan)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new