• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Mummy Eye, Emerald ME, Miami Hurricane...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luisra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Luisra

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2010
Messages
418
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to sell these chalices. I have too much flow/light for them, and my clean up crew keeps moving them around since I have a bare bottom tank.

These are WYSIWYG, 3 chalices for $300 shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight. PM if interested, thanks!

OG Mummy Eye (left) Emerald ME (right)


Miami Hurricane
 
Dude thats an awesome deal! If I didn't already have them I would be all over it! GLWS!
 
If you were to sell just those two what would be the price shipped to 83705?
If someone doesn't buy them today, I will PM you with a price.

Wow, what a deal! 2nd or 3rd or 4th in line if part I would love to have the first chalice!

I prefer to sell them together but I will let you know if I decide to break the package. Thanks!!

Buyer backed out. More pics...... 3 chalices for $300 shipped or $80 per chalice + shipping
OG ME

EME

MH

I also have this for sale
Mia's Pot of Gold Favia $60

Red & Black zoas $100

Green People Eaters $20

Whatever their name is People Eaters $30

Red or Orange (depends on your lights) People Eaters $35

Whatever their name is People Eaters $50


Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Update.... $250 for 3 chalices shipped! + 4 polyps of Purple PE as a freebie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new