I will do a writeup on the slw later i promise!
The tank is a bit of a mess right now, I let it slip some as I was busting my butt everyday getting the house ready for listing. Including a complete demo and remodel of the master bath tub and tile surround. Just didn't have the time or energy.
So the corals are pouting, except the favia which has puffed up and colored up quite nicely since getting it.
I did a 15g water change today and the frogspawn is looking better. Going to test everything tomorrow and see where it's at.
Here is a squad picture, all fishes minus Wallace the YWG who is still doing quite well. From time to time there is a loud snapping like sound coming from the tank, I am guessing a pistol shrimp hitched a ride in on the TBS live rock. I have never seen the shrimp but I'm not sure what else could be making that noise.