Oh Happy Day!

Reefer Matt

Aquaculture, 3d Printing, Marketing
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
11,237
Reaction score
42,946
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a colony of these a few years ago, and I thought it all died off. A piece must have been left behind and grew back. Once this was big enough, I removed it from the rock work and put it in the frag tank to monitor. It just made my day to see these coming back because an old friend gave them to me as a single polyp. Now to color them back up! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

July 2024
IMG_5667.jpeg


July 2021
IMG_5675.jpeg
 
Crazy seeing the growth on them!
 
Too cool for school, man. Always good to hear about a happy ending.......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new