Ok folks what is it!!??!!

You mentioned that you use tap water, have you ever tested it.
 
I only used tap water to clean out the tank. I never use it to run a tank. I have a pretty elaborate RODI system for that.
 
How about salt, how old is it, what kind, what are your parameters.
 
Lighting, what kind, how old are they, what type of vinager did you use.
 
How about salt, how old is it, what kind, what are your parameters.

There is no salt in it. Just plain tap water and vinegar. I'm just cleaning this tank out . It is not running yet.
 
The more information you can provide the better.
 
Ok that's good we can remove salt and water from this mystery for now.
 
Use any epoxy?

No epoxy. I got the tank used for free and it was full of coralline algae that I need to remove.

So I filled it with tap water and vinegar, heated it and let it run to dissolve the deposits.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new