Okay ETRC, let the Memes and comments comence!

Nibejeebies

R2R is the reason for my Insomia
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
566
Location
Lenoir City, Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I had an extra tyvex suit and honestly had no clue how I will ever use them so.... I use em them today for making a video and taking these pics for ya'lls enjoyment and mockery!




IMG_8064.JPG
IMG_8062.JPG
IMG_8063.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new