Old but new reefer

Mastiffking

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2023
Messages
99
Reaction score
68
Location
Capital Region
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I previously had a reef tank back in the late 90's and early 2000's. Hurricane Isabelle killed a successful 4 year old tank and I just didn't have the time or money to restart the tank as the kids were growing up. I am ready to dive back in. Currently waiting for an IM MTO 150 Reef Ready. Just trying to decide what other equipment to buy. Hoping to gain some useful tips and insight from the forum.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone. I previously had a reef tank back in the late 90's and early 2000's. Hurricane Isabelle killed a successful 4 year old tank and I just didn't have the time or money to restart the tank as the kids were growing up. I am ready to dive back in. Currently waiting for an IM MTO 150 Reef Ready. Just trying to decide what other equipment to buy. Hoping to gain some useful tips and insight from the forum.
Welcome to R2R!
You could out some rock in a brute with saltwater, flow and a bottle of bacteria to get that cooking while you wait.
Then they will be ready when your glass arrives…
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new