Old fish only member back with some corals

JumperAlex1984

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I was on this forum a while back with my 90g FOWLR tank. I have since moved and decided I wanted to try my hand at some corals. Things seem to be going well so far, here's where I'm at...
1391286577997.jpg
1391287221993.jpg
1391287241958.jpg
1391287258433.jpg
1391287276828.jpg
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!


Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new