Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Aaron Almager

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm Rich, getting back into the hobby, again. Building tanks and reefs for the better part of my life and love it. Going to start a nano build. An AIO, KISS, to start. with some LPS and the obligatory clown fish maybe a cardinal. Be seeing you all around the forums. Enjoy and Hello all
Welcome back! Just got back in myself. Can't wait to see your build!

OP
OP
Rangens32466

Rangens32466

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks All!!!!!

Good to be home

Nano up first - SSSOOOOO

Biocube 16 or Evo XII-- that is the question. I will start that thread now.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm Rich, getting back into the hobby, again. Building tanks and reefs for the better part of my life and love it. Going to start a nano build. An AIO, KISS, to start. with some LPS and the obligatory clown fish maybe a cardinal. Be seeing you all around the forums. Enjoy and Hello all
Welcome to the reefing world! Also welcome to the largest online reef forum out there! R2R is a great place to gain knowledge and learn from all kinds of hobbyists!

If you are interested I have a reefing channel I have had going this past year and nearing 1K subs! Think its been a fun little "family" I have grown and its a fun community as well to be a part of! Think after R2R, YouTube can be one of the best places to get information on reefing! Again welcome!

OP
OP
Rangens32466

Rangens32466

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the reefing world! Also welcome to the largest online reef forum out there! R2R is a great place to gain knowledge and learn from all kinds of hobbyists!

If you are interested I have a reefing channel I have had going this past year and nearing 1K subs! Think its been a fun little "family" I have grown and its a fun community as well to be a part of! Think after R2R, YouTube can be one of the best places to get information on reefing! Again welcome!

Hey,

Already watched your channel LOVE the lagoon set up. Will be watching in the future

Back