Old school reefer here

fishybudguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to thank you for allowing me to be part of this amazing group of fish and coral lovers. My background consists of about 30 yrs in the saltwater aquarium hobby. I am old school on my beliefs and I love metal halides lol. Just finished my new build, it’s a 500 gallon display with a 200 gallon sump. I do mostly lps but have a soft spot for my giant old green toadstool. I’ll try to post some more pics of my current and last build but I’m a little slow with technology and forums. Once again thank you and have a great day

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Love the metal halides as well, just can't afford the electric bill and dealing with the heat generated. Looking forward to the photos. We all love photos.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to thank you for allowing me to be part of this amazing group of fish and coral lovers. My background consists of about 30 yrs in the saltwater aquarium hobby. I am old school on my beliefs and I love metal halides lol. Just finished my new build, it’s a 500 gallon display with a 200 gallon sump. I do mostly lps but have a soft spot for my giant old green toadstool. I’ll try to post some more pics of my current and last build but I’m a little slow with technology and forums. Once again thank you and have a great day
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Metal halides do bring a very natural look to tanks, though I no longer have any

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love me some metal halides! Just hate the heat!

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back