Old school reefer....LOL

Eraygunz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
37
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello....
I have been keeping fish for about thirty years.
Amazing how much has changed in just the last few years.
I am transferring an established tank to a new Red Sea Reefer 450XL.
They sure take a lot of the work out of it!!!
This should be fun .... enjoy what’s left of this holiday weekend.
Don’t forget to stop for a minute and remember those who gave all for our country.
Thanks
Eddie
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello....
I have been keeping fish for about thirty years.
Amazing how much has changed in just the last few years.
I am transferring an established tank to a new Red Sea Reefer 450XL.
They sure take a lot of the work out of it!!!
This should be fun .... enjoy what’s left of this holiday weekend.
Don’t forget to stop for a minute and remember those who gave all for our country.
Thanks
Eddie
Welcome to R2R Eddie. Remembering all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new