Old school reefer....LOL

Welcome to R2R.

Welcome.gif
 
Hello....
I have been keeping fish for about thirty years.
Amazing how much has changed in just the last few years.
I am transferring an established tank to a new Red Sea Reefer 450XL.
They sure take a lot of the work out of it!!!
This should be fun .... enjoy what’s left of this holiday weekend.
Don’t forget to stop for a minute and remember those who gave all for our country.
Thanks
Eddie
Welcome, welcome!!!!!!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Was
Welcome to R2R, Eddie. GL with the new build and transfer. That should be a great new tank.

p.s. This would be a great time to start a build thread highlighting the new build and transfer. ;)
kinda thinking the same think???
Maybe setting up bipod and camera?
Kinda catch it all from the start to finish.
And thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new