OP
OP
Oldude

Oldude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just added an mp40QD last night to my mp10 in a 65gal tall. I changed my overnight to lagoon now instead of constant. During the day I'm running reef crest and nutrient export from about 7p to 11p. Im just starting, tank going for 3 months now after cycle. So what do I know. ;)
I also have it set to do a pulse wave on the lagoon setting - probably should have mentioned that.

soggytees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That one has changed a lot - it now looks like this. Polyp extension is even more extreme and to me kind of look like fur or something. The polyps are like this all the time - you can see how the flow hits it and exposes the yellowish corallites.
SGmille2_zpsd8a277e0.jpg

WOW!!!l

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I'll have to look into how to do that.

Are you saying that just sometime overnight you have it switch to a short pulse mode (wave) and then back to Lagoon mode? Because I don't see where you can program a wave into the lagoon mode itself.

OP
OP
Oldude

Oldude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you saying that just sometime overnight you have it switch to a short pulse mode (wave) and then back to Lagoon mode? Because I don't see where you can program a wave into the lagoon mode itself.
The center button above the dial - press it until it makes wave pulses in lagoon mode. Now that is an MP60 - not sure how to set that on an MP40.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great job!!

Neptune1707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome tank! I'm in the process of moving my 90g home FOWLR tank to my fiancee's place, then on to a new house at the end of the year....where I will have a new Red Sea S-Series 175g tank delivered. Can't wait to get that bad boy up and running with loaded up with some great looking corals like this. My office reef nano is great, but I want the MORE corals!!! LOL

OP
OP
Oldude

Oldude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great! Love that last stick

Thanks very much

Beautiful land of acros.
Thank you!

for sure my favorite tank to look at
With all the awesome tanks out there that is a really nice compliment - Thanks!

Awesome tank! I'm in the process of moving my 90g home FOWLR tank to my fiancee's place, then on to a new house at the end of the year....where I will have a new Red Sea S-Series 175g tank delivered. Can't wait to get that bad boy up and running with loaded up with some great looking corals like this. My office reef nano is great, but I want the MORE corals!!! LOL
Thank you, good luck with your moves.

Greg, your tank looks fantastic and is a real inspiration. So beautiful, colourful and healthy corals makes me speechless...

Wow, thank you for your kind & generous remarks.

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That coral surrounded by the Blue Ridge Coral: " :help:"

:lol:

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 73 29.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 71 29.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 51 20.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 47 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.8%
Back