Oldude Reef Pix

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was expecting "Back in my day, when a coral was in trouble, it had to fight back, not wait for some namby-pamby human to do it for them!" ;)

OP
OP
Oldude

Oldude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was expecting "Back in my day, when a coral was in trouble, it had to fight back, not wait for some namby-pamby human to do it for them!" ;)
Well put --------- (to paraphrase a quote from my 90 year old mother) ok Mr. Chalice, you hired out as a tough guy now it's time to make good.

OP
OP
Oldude

Oldude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Overdue for an update
FTS%20BH_zps2o7fctpe.jpg

vpreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you still running Pheonix 14k bulbs? Just wondering as they have been discontinued

Tropical lionfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Overdue for an update
FTS%20BH_zps2o7fctpe.jpg
Hi Greg! heartiest congrats from Denmark...what a masterpiece ! I also read your write up in the reef magazine and my respect for you has multiplied many times. Not only you describe things so articulately and fluidly, you are such a humble person...! I doubt how many of us will still have feet on earth if we owned a tank like yours ! I have a small 35 g Juwel Rio tank (81 x 40 x 50 cms LPS dominated) but your tank is just so inspiring not only as a whole but every coral, fish shows the way a species should be like in captivity...Your sense of colour coordination is also amazing.
I do not envy your tanl one bit because this does not come without incredible discipline and almighty patience neither of which is a virtue of mine. I just sincerely request you please keep us posted so that we can draw inspirations from your evolving creation ! Greg, my very best regards...

OP
OP
Oldude

Oldude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Greg! heartiest congrats from Denmark...what a masterpiece ! I also read your write up in the reef magazine and my respect for you has multiplied many times. Not only you describe things so articulately and fluidly, you are such a humble person...! I doubt how many of us will still have feet on earth if we owned a tank like yours ! I have a small 35 g Juwel Rio tank (81 x 40 x 50 cms LPS dominated) but your tank is just so inspiring not only as a whole but every coral, fish shows the way a species should be like in captivity...Your sense of colour coordination is also amazing.
I do not envy your tanl one bit because this does not come without incredible discipline and almighty patience neither of which is a virtue of mine. I just sincerely request you please keep us posted so that we can draw inspirations from your evolving creation ! Greg, my very best regards...
Thank you very much, what a nice compliment!! Thank you for taking the time to go through my article. Your comments are extremely generous and much appreciated. Recognition from my peers are the accolades that mean the most, thanks again.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one in the bottom of the first post, so fuzzy!!! Great stuff Greg

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 69 30.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 64 27.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 49 21.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 45 19.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back