Omaha Reef

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Awesome reef!
 
Who doesn't like growth shots:
First pic May 8:
image.jpg

Second pic today:
image.jpg

This is under 6 feet of water...
 
Is this a tank at your home or at a place of business? I want to visit!
 
Is this a tank at your home or at a place of business? I want to visit!

Its at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium, where I work. I take care of this tank. Anyone who comes to the zoo can see it.
 
What kind of fish are the purple ones? Wrasse or anthia? They're gorgeous!

There is a mix of Pseudanthias pascalus, Pseudanthias tuka, and Pseudanthias evansi. The purple color is very eye catching.
 
September 1st:
image.jpg

November 10th (today):
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new