On my way to LA :D

CALI DIPPIN

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
240
Reaction score
0
Location
Morgan hill
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So im from morgan hill at the monent im on my way to la what are some nice reef stores to go to? Near the disney land area any near there?
 
Around Dland I would hit socal tropical and Fish collection. If your willing to venture a little further I would def hit up coral gazers chads 300 gal displays are gorgeous sps lps and softie tanks each 300gal.
 
Vivid aquariums. About an hour and half drive from there. Depending on traffic:)). It's a must see. They have an amazing display tank. Enjoy your stay
 
Don't have any useful info as I've never been, just wanted to wish you a great trip
 
There's Tongs in Fountain Valley and I really like Coral Island in Orange, one of the few places with frags. If you want to be completely blown away, hit up Reef Raft USA in Garden Grove.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new