One last Outlet Available

What would you use your last outlet for?

  • Ozone: Clarity to leverage par and raising redox

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .

ChefCab

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2023
Messages
45
Reaction score
84
Location
Homestead
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scenario: I have one free outlet left in my system. My max Par at the highest point of my aquascape is 210. My tank consumes X amount of Calcium, alkalinity, magnesium, etc. And while .08 Phosphate and 20.3 Nitrate isn't terrible, every water change to reduce them resets Cal, Alk, etc.
 
Call the electrician. More circuits, more plugs
Along those same lines, I was considering replacing the 4 outlet Wi-Fi strip with another 8 outlet XP8 but I'm sure I'd hit the limit for that circuit. Thank you for the advice. might have to upgrade that line an/or go GFIC.
 
Along those same lines, I was considering replacing the 4 outlet Wi-Fi strip with another 8 outlet XP8 but I'm sure I'd hit the limit for that circuit. Thank you for the advice. might have to upgrade that line an/or go GFIC.
It’s certainly not cheap, but nothing works without electricity. My system has 3 dedicated 20A circuits with GCFI breakers. Can’t have a tank crash because of a hairdryer. Moving everything to DC is smart as well. Best of luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new