One more fish or no.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t know there were gobys that didn’t sand sift. I’ll look into that. And yeah like I said on a reply I had the chance to get a pygmy wrasse but I couldn’t because I still had my goby in there. Missed opportunity right there.
There are a few fat looking crouching gobies. THey perch on corrals. Be careful, some eat and nip at acros.

OP
OP
xnaz

xnaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a few fat looking crouching gobies. THey perch on corrals. Be careful, some eat and nip at acros.
Oh really can’t have that. The main reason I had to get rid of my goby was because he would literally burry a huge piece of rock I had and put sand on my elegance coral.

mclovings

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t know there were gobys that didn’t sand sift. I’ll look into that. And yeah like I said on a reply I had the chance to get a pygmy wrasse but I couldn’t because I still had my goby in there. Missed opportunity right there.
I think prawn gobies don’t sift. They may kick up some sand making a burrow but no sifting. There are definitely more but that’s the only one coming to mind.

OP
OP
xnaz

xnaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Montana. Right at the West Gate into the park. It's normal weather. Everything is going good here. It's in the South that is having the issues.
Oh ok got yeah thankfully I live in Florida so I hope I never have to worry about that because I can tell you right now we are not prepared. I own like two jackets lol and 60 is cold for me.

OP
OP
xnaz

xnaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think prawn gobies don’t sift. They may kick up some sand making a burrow but no sifting. There are definitely more but that’s the only one coming to mind.
Ok I’ll definitely check them out. Thanks.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back