One Year In

BigRed78

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Messages
201
Reaction score
207
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I’ve just completed my first year reefing! I’ve been reading the forums here for a while now and just made an account. I started off with a 29 gallon with a hang on the back filter but that didn’t last long lol. I eventually added a sump and also wound up with a 40 gallon breeder with a canister filter. I eventually combined the systems and I’m running a 75 gallon with a 40 gallon breeder as a sump. I’m very excited to meet everyone I will post pictures when the lights come on ... and after I clean my glass
 
Welcome to ....
giphy (1).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
WELCOME to R2R!!! Clean glass does make for better photos. Looking forward to seeing them.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new