Online Fish Vendors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dan I
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dan I

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2016
Messages
523
Reaction score
577
Location
West Covina, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I am in the process of adding more livestock to my tank. I know of the usual LA, saltwater fish, and etc. I have looked into others such as Salgado Aquatics and NY Aquatics. I read great reviews about Salgado and tried to make an order with them. I contacted Salgado and got some response with no follow ups, which I am guessing they are not taking my order. Just contacted NY Aquatics. Trying to broaden my options for this order I am looking to make.

Now for my question, which online vendors do you guys prefer that have great fish selection, health, and shipping?
 
I can't speak for their current stock during Covid, but I have nothing but praise for the animals I've received from bluezooaquatics. I've only ordered once, but was very happy with TSM.
 
I have received 5 separate orders from SaltyUnderground. 3 of them included fish. They were very quick with responses to my questions through email. $75 and free shipping can't really beat it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new