Oops, I did it again!

Thoroughly exhausted, started to do some cord labeling that I have wanted to do for a while. Finished up this one, going to nap. I’ll try to knock one out every month or so.
IMG_1570.jpeg
IMG_1571.jpeg
 
You may want to go to every other month. No point in burning yourself out too quickly.
 
Always easier to ask for forgiveness later 🤣
Unless you’re married to an Italian like me. I’ll be fitted with concrete shoes and I will be swimming with the fishes. Kinda fitting wouldn’t you say?
Could always put Davey Jones’ locker in that big tank so it’s at least convenient for her
 
Could always put Davey Jones’ locker in that big tank so it’s at least convenient for her
Please don’t give her any ideas! 🤣
 
Pincushion urchin stroked again, looks as though I will be remounting the candycane again.
IMG_1587.jpeg
Maybe if you give him some cute hats he will leave your corals alone...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new