Oops, I did it again!

Could you just have the flu ? That sounds like what I’ve gone thru in the past ?
It’s been over 3 weeks. I’ve had just about every test and scan imaginable while in the hospital.
 
It’s been over 3 weeks. I’ve had just about every test and scan imaginable while in the hospital.
Even the old "Q-Tip up the nose"?
 
It’s been over 3 weeks. I’ve had just about every test and scan imaginable while in the hospital.
Not sure but you’d think 🤔 they knew something at this point .
 
I don’t like that . ewe !
The last time I got one of those tests they forgot to tell me they can cause nausea and I almost puked. It was great.
 
It’s been over 3 weeks. I’ve had just about every test and scan imaginable while in the hospital.
Hard to believe it's been 3 weeks already. I am sure it has to seem like longer to you but it is a travesty that a diagnosis is taking this long.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new