Opinions On White Balance Setting.

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was playing around with my WB settings and thought these came out pretty cool. Almost identical to how they look in person. I'm running two 24w Uri Super Actinic T5s. Wanted to know what u all thought.

Graffiti Aussie (Slowest growth of any acan I have ever had)
GrafittiAussie.jpg


Ric
Ric98.jpg


Tyree Blood Red Eyes Cyphastrea
TC1.jpg
 
Looks good. How did you set the WB or what setting did you use?
 
Hmm I think you need a Canon...
 
I usually just play with the WB in RAW, but your pics looks pretty good to me. I do find this hard as you want to represent the true colors of the coral, not necessarily what they look like under actinic/20K lighting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new