ORA clowns

Polyp Punk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
437
Reaction score
257
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers!
my 15g build is underway sooon. Once I get the tank cycled I want to add my two clowns to the tank. Since it’s a small showpiece tank I want two nice designer clowns. ORA has some beautiful fish but it doesn’t look like you can order directly from them. I was looking to buy some black storm clowns or phantom clowns. Does anyone know of a reliable dealer that sells ORA or designer clowns like this that sell straight to hobbyists? I don’t think any of my LFS stock these fish. Links would be appreciated thanks guys !
 
Not ORA, but cultivatedreef.com is another option. They sell Sea and Reef Aquaculture clowns. I've had mine from them for 4 years now.
sweet finally looks like you can order straight from them ! te fish came healthy ? this is a well known company?
 
I love cultivated reef. I got my snow onyx harem from them a few years ago and my cousin just got a harem too. I also got a pair of phantoms from them. Absolute pleasure to work with.
 
I love cultivated reef. I got my snow onyx harem from them a few years ago and my cousin just got a harem too. I also got a pair of phantoms from them. Absolute pleasure to work with.
awesome!!! looks like ill be ordering from them ! =)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new