Orange discomosa mushroom -$20

Item Price
$20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kierstin1993

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2021
Messages
80
Reaction score
36
Location
Norwich
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling orange discomosa mushrooms. $20 per polyp, $50 for 3, $100 for 8. Prefer local pick up but willing to ship if buyer pays shipping. Located in Norwich, CT

A7CCE8DF-11B2-4542-B238-927BD75943BE.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new