Orbit 2 or 4 for 75 gal?

PRReefNoob

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
16
Location
Belvidere, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I have a 75 gallon tank with my return pump diverted into two "heads" as well as two tunse 6040's. I recently had one of my Tunse 6040s go out and am considering replacing it with an Orbit 2 or Orbit 4. I was going to just go with the 4 because the difference was like 50$, but some of the reviews made it seem like it was too strong for smaller and medium tanks even on lower settings. Was wondering if anyone has any advice or recommendations? Plan is to have Orbit on one side and Tunse on other and kind of play with the two return heads until I get some pulsing action I like! Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new