Ordering Fish from Jersey Corals

Sam21WA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ordered fish from Jersey Corals? What’s your experience been like with them?

I ordered a gem tang back in September around the 14th and they said they were quarantine and would be shipped out around the week of the 9th of October. They are hard to get a reach of; I’ve called them and left a voicemail and emailed them. But they are slow to respond. Also placed another order for a regal and goldflake angel and worried if I’ll ever see these fish.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've bought corals from them and everything went smoothly.
I always contacted them on Facebook. Always had an answer within a couple hours.

Upvote 0

Chavezreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ordered fish from Jersey Corals? What’s your experience been like with them?

I ordered a gem tang back in September around the 14th and they said they were quarantine and would be shipped out around the week of the 9th of October. They are hard to get a reach of; I’ve called them and left a voicemail and emailed them. But they are slow to respond. Also placed another order for a regal and goldflake angel and worried if I’ll ever see these fish.
Any updates I’m having the same problem. Also ordered a gem tang, I’ve sent them an email and haven’t heard back from them.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Sam21WA

Sam21WA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates I’m having the same problem. Also ordered a gem tang, I’ve sent them an email and haven’t heard back from them.
Nope I sent them another email this morning. Called them and left voicemails but nothing.

The first go around they said that the Gem Tang was in Quarantine for me and that it would ship the week of the 9th.

About to call AMEX to get a refund.

Upvote 0

Kathy Floyd

ktfloyd01
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered a couple torches from them. One died, I paid for shipping for a replacement. It came in looking rough too, and it also is a goner. I spoke to Anthony, and he is really going to make it right with me. I know he does have a second job so please be patient and give him a chance to get back with you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Sam21WA

Sam21WA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update 10/31/2023
Was able to talk to the Owner directly and was able to get my issues addressed. I got my Gem Tang and a Goldflake Angelfish from them finally and they arrived after we spoke. The fish looked healthy with no issues or concerns. Packaging was spot on with a heat pad inside to keep the fish warm during their travel. Owner did say that October was a busy month for him with his other job but will be doing better with communication moving forward.

2nd Update 11/2/2023
Fish are still looking amazing and haven’t had any issues and Anthony also checked in to see if everything was still going well.
Doing to give them a 2nd chance and see how it goes.

Upvote 0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back