Oregon Tort Acro

Item Price
$40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

JupiterReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
1,017
Reaction score
402
Location
Jupiter Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oregon Tort starting at $40. Nice chunks available.
Jupiter Florida pickup
IMG_7618.jpeg
IMG_7621.jpeg
IMG_7624.jpeg
IMG_7625.jpeg
IMG_7622.jpeg
IMG_7631.jpeg
IMG_7634.jpeg
IMG_7635.jpeg
IMG_7636.jpeg
IMG_7638.jpeg
IMG_7626.jpeg
IMG_7629.jpeg
IMG_7628.jpeg
IMG_7633.jpeg
IMG_7637.jpeg
IMG_7627.jpeg
IMG_7630.jpeg
IMG_7632.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new