Ornate Leopard Wrasse

MikeyTN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this handsome fella in as the second Black Leopard Wrasse disappeared one day and never to be seen again as the first one is doing great and growing bigger. There was another Leopard Wrasse female that lasted 2 days which was unexpected since she was eating at Critters. This guy eats really good.

20190405_142753.jpg

OP
OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's doing pretty good so far. You can tell he'll thrive cause he feeds instantly from the moment he was introduced. He did the same at critters too cause I was there when they just got him. He ate instantly. Ate super good before I brought him home.

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this handsome fella in as the second Black Leopard Wrasse disappeared one day and never to be seen again as the first one is doing great and growing bigger. There was another Leopard Wrasse female that lasted 2 days which was unexpected since she was eating at Critters. This guy eats really good.

20190405_142753.jpg
He looks really nice...i like the ornate leopards! Did you have to teach them to eat frozen food or do you regularly feed live foods? I picked up 2 regular leopard wrasses from the Clarksville Reef and Reptile meeting last month. They had several leopards, blue star leopards, and a couple of ornate leopards. I still have them in the quarantine tank now... they are eating frozen foods really well... one took instantly to frozen, the other took a week of mixing frozen and live brine together.

OP
OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He ate it right away at critters and he was eating the same for me as well.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 50.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 24.7%
  • None.

Votes: 34 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.0%

Back