Orphek Atlantik Compact v4 Light

Item Price
275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mr. GoodStuff

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
244
Reaction score
49
Location
60455
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
$275 shipped

Great condition, all LED functioning properly. Hanging kit and gateway included. T5 fixtures attached ARE NOT included. If you’d like them I can include them but shipping will not be included with that.

89121C2F-7BB4-40AE-96AD-B94B1F34C934.jpeg FAC34ABE-773B-4014-8CFA-ED48C6FB0C6B.jpeg 515839DC-2F71-4890-949E-D63EF58D2524.jpeg 7433B338-2F21-4F2A-8F6B-FCAA32F73A66.jpeg 5CEF48F2-5F0D-4FD8-ACE9-9662A80FBB03.jpeg
 
Last edited:
do you need a gateway or can you just use the icon app?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new