Orphek Day Plus OR3 24" Light Bar

David29price

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
146
Reaction score
166
Location
Cranberry Twp. PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New, only used one month. Decided I needed more blue and switched to the other model. These have brand new power supplies and original box. I left the original power supplies in place so I wouldn't have to unmount them. Lights only used 8 hours per day for one month. Includes original boxes and manuals/mounting hardware which is also unopened. Shipping is extra based on your zip code and preferred carrier. Listing shipping at $15.00 as placeholder for Facebook, but will request if not local to pay me via PayPal, to calculate proper shipping and contact me first before purchasing. I have 3 of these and will do a deal of $300 even plus shipping for all 3.

666EC939-FEF1-4561-8C48-B099F35451F9.jpeg 9269FF60-5E23-43F8-B92C-72178E83B165.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new